Download WhatsApp Messenger APK : Everyone likes chatting with friends when it comes to free of charges through the amazing texting App called WhatsApp. Download Whatsapp app is available in Google Play store, and now the Apk for Whatsapp is also made available for everyone. Wasp Apk is nothing but a client for the Whatsapp official app. It is one of the best communication networks in the world. Here you can send messages, documents, images, video, user location and audio messages to other users using standard. In this article, I will share you how to download Whatsapp Apk on your Android device and its exciting features.
WhatsApp has been established by Brain Acton and Jan Koum on 24 February in the year 2009. WhatsApp is now used as a cross-platform operating system. The wasp is widely known and one of the most downloaded apps by many platforms like Android, iOS, Symbian, Nokia S40 devices, windows phones and Blackberry.
About Whatsapp Apk:
WhatsApp has been officially made available for PCs through a web client, by the name WhatsApp Web, in late January 2015 through an announcement made by Jan Koum. Whatsapp apk is just an amazing texting app that allows you not only to text for free, but also make free voice calls, send as many as messages, pictures, audios, videos, documents and other files instantly. Isn’t that great!
To apply WhatsApp in a phone it required one mobile number and a handset which supports WhatsApp Apk. Although the mobile phone may have a dual SIM support, but it can only activate one number for WhatsApp.
Download WhatsApp Messenger APK – Features :
Whatsappp is very common nowadays; almost all the mobile holder is using this communication method, it always updated with a new feature, some of the features are as follows:
- Send a single message to multiple people at once: Broadcasting a single message to multiple people at once is possible by simply clicking on the menu and select ‘New broadcast’. There will be an option to send the same message to multiple people by adding the contacts in the recipient list. Click on the ‘+’ sign on the right and select the names from your contact list.
- Format a text: Messages can be sent in may format such as in bold, italics, typewriter format and many wore stylist format and even upside down
- Find out who we chat with a lot: For this, we headed to the settings and click on ‘Settings’, then ‘Account’ and then ‘Storage Usage’. You can find contacts listed on your device and with whom you are presently chatting with and if we tap anyone, we can see how much of the data we have sent or received during all chats.
- Data Saving Options Using WhatsApp while on roaming: When you are in a roaming or if you cannot afford for many expensive data, then don’t worry, with Whatsapp you can always choose to lessen your data consumption by selecting what you wish to download automatically like photos, video, or audio while you are on roaming. You can also reduce the usage of data amount by just clicking on the button ‘Low data usage’ while you are making a call through WhatsApp.
- Mute chats and groups: You have the options to mute chats or any group chats if you don’t want to receive any unwanted messages from your friends or unknown people by just clicking on mute options.
- Control privacy: If we don’t like to show anyone on our contact list that we are using WhatsApp epic we can shut off the ‘last seen’ option of showing up on their screen. You also have the options to stop your profile photo.All you have to do is go to the settings and click on Privacy. Simple!
- Send messages to ourselves: Before sending messages to others if we wish to check first we can send ourselves to see how it looks.
- Make voice calls: It has been updated for supporting voice call option and we can call others without using our main balance. However, we should note that we can make a call only to those who are using only WhatsApp messenger Apk apps.
- Send different images: WhatsApp messenger Apk has introduced new emojis that can be sent through WhatsApp. But for sending various images we need to download them, which can be incorporated with WhatsApp.
- Quote messages within chats: If we are in a group and wanted to reply to those particular messages it is possible by long press on the message and option for reply icon appear.
- Block unwanted people and spam: Most of the time you get: These could be unknown people, or simply spam messages with advertisements and promotions. To do so, you may simply just mute from your phone from receiving the unwanted messages. Or you can also remove those unwanted messages either in Add to contacts or in Spam.
Steps to Download and Install Whatsapp Apk:
- For the first step go to the Google plaster and search for the whatsaap file.
- Download the file from the Google playstore.
- Open the downloaded file from your device to install, you just tap to install the file and automatically installation will proceed.
- After you install the file, the whatsaap messenger Apk icon will appear on your mobile screen.
- Now tap the icon and you can start with a new whatapp life.
We came to know more about WhatsApp Messenger Apk, the evolution, the facilities and the features. It has a billion users. To attract those users, the company also needed to update or upgrade for more users. Anything can have an advantages and disadvantages even WhatsApp do have it. So it is upon the user how to use it accordingly. The updated features have great facilities and it makes users are attracted to it. WhatsApp Apk has great influence on human life and most of the people choose to use it and will go on and on until a new technology which could replace it. So, if you have any doubt or queries you do leave a comment and share with us.